Simply connect your Asana account and choose a tag to start managing Asana tasks on your WordPress site.
Completionist may be installed by extracting the zip file contents into your
wp-content/plugins/ directory or by using the built-in WordPress plugin installer:
- Download the Completionist WordPress plugin for free from the Purple Turtle Creative website.
- Log into your WordPress admin area and navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin at the top of the screen.
- Upload the Completionist zip file and click Install Now.
- Activate the plugin once the plugin is installed successfully.
- Navigate to the Completionist settings screen by clicking Completionist toward the bottom of your WordPress admin menu.
- In a new browser window, sign into your Asana account and visit your Asana developer console.
- Click to generate a new access token at the bottom of your Asana developer console and follow the prompts.
- Back in Completionist, paste your Personal Access Token into the Asana Connect form, agree to let Completionist perform actions in your Asana account on your behalf, and click Authorize.
- Once successfully connected, you’ll now be able to access Completionist’s settings.
The final step to get started using Completionist is to set a “site tag”. A site tag is required to use Completionist to avoid hitting API limits and to ensure only relevant tasks are displayed.
- In the Completionist settings screen, find the workspace settings section.
- Choose an Asana workspace. After making your selection, the tag options will be retrieved for selection.
- Once the tag options for your chosen workspace have loaded, choose the tag that Completionist will use to associate Asana tasks to your WordPress site.
- Click Save to confirm your chosen workspace and site tag.